According to our data, 1,95% of women in the United States, or 2649411 people, have this size. Among them: Nicole Scherzinger, Salma Hayek, Halle Berry. Below you will learn how size 36C differs from sizes 36B, 38B, 34C, 38C, 34D, 36D. Find out why it’s average.
How many inches and centimeters in 36C bra size
|Bust measurements (US+0\ UK+0)||38 – 41||96,5 – 104,1|
|Underbust measurements (US+0\ UK+0)||35 – 37||88,9 – 94|
|Bust (US+4\ UK+4)||34 – 37||86,4 – 94|
|Underbust (US+4\ UK+4)||31 – 33||78,7 – 83,8|
|Bra size (US+0\UK +0 system)||Cup diameter||Volume of one cup||Weight of both breasts|
|36C||13.1 cm (5+1/6 in)||588 cm3 (36 cu in)||1.06 kg (2.3 lb)|
Examples of what size 36C breasts look like in celebrities
1. Nicole Scherzinger
2. Salma Hayek
3. Halle Berry
36C VS other sizes
- vs 34C: The 34C bra has 2 inches less band. And the cup volume is slightly smaller.
- vs 38C: The 38C bra has 2 inches more band. And the cup volume is slightly larger.
- vs 36B: The 36B bra has the same band size. But the cup volume is smaller.
- vs 36D: The 36D bra has the same band size. But the cup volume is larger.
- vs 34D: It’s a sister size. The 34D bra has the same cup volume. But the band is a little tighter.
- vs 38B: It’s a sister size. The 38B bra has the same cup volume. But the band is a little looser.
36C sister size chart
|Sister size down||Current bra size||Sister size up|
Is 36C big, small or medium?
Both size 36C breasts weight 2.3 lbs (1.06 kg). The volume of one breast is 36 cubic inches (588 cm3). This is the volume and weight of 9,78% of women in the United States, or 13263613 people.
The number of women with smaller breasts is 34,5%. 36C is conventionally average size.
14,56% of women in the United States have a C cup size. 26,37% have a smaller cup size. The C cup size is conventionally average cup size.
- EU (Europe) – 90AA
- FR/BE/ES – 105AA
- AU/NZ – 18AA
- JP/KO – 90AA
- IT – 6AA
- UK+0 – 36C
- UK+4 – 40AA
- US+4 – 40AA
- EU (Europe) – 80B
- FR/BE/ES – 95B
- AU/NZ – 14B
- JP/KO – 80C
- IT – 4B
- UK+0 – 32E
- US+0 – 32F
- UK+4 – 36C
What size sports bra for 36C
36C (US+0/UK+0 system) = L
36C (US+4/UK+4 system) = XXL