According to our data, 2,08% of women in the United States, or 2814999 people, have this size. Among them: Irish McCalla, Emma Samms, Patricia Arquette. Below you will learn how size 38C differs from sizes 38B, 40B, 36C, 40C, 36D, 38D. Find out why it’s average.
How many inches and centimeters in 38C bra size
|Bust measurements (US+0\ UK+0)||40 – 43||101,6 – 109,2|
|Underbust measurements (US+0\ UK+0)||37 – 39||94 – 99,1|
|Bust (US+4\ UK+4)||36 – 39||91,4 – 99,1|
|Underbust (US+4\ UK+4)||33 – 35||83,8 – 88,9|
|Bra size (US+0\UK +0 system)||Cup diameter||Volume of one cup||Weight of both breasts|
|38C||14.0 cm (5+1/2 in)||718 cm3 (44 cu in)||1.29 kg (2.8 lb)|
Examples of what size 38C breasts look like in celebrities
1. Irish McCalla
2. Emma Samms
3. Patricia Arquette
38C VS other sizes
- vs 36C: The 36C bra has 2 inches less band. And the cup volume is slightly smaller.
- vs 40C: The 40C bra has 2 inches more band. And the cup volume is slightly larger.
- vs 38B: The 38B bra has the same band size. But the cup volume is smaller.
- vs 38D: The 38D bra has the same band size. But the cup volume is larger.
- vs 36D: It’s a sister size. The 36D bra has the same cup volume. But the band is a little tighter.
- vs 40B: It’s a sister size. The 40B bra has the same cup volume. But the band is a little looser.
38C sister size chart
|Sister size down||Current bra size||Sister size up|
Is 38C big, small or medium?
Both size 38C breasts weight 2.8 lbs (1.29 kg). The volume of one breast is 44 cubic inches (718 cm3). This is the volume and weight of 10,98% of women in the United States, or 14886378 people.
The number of women with smaller breasts is 44,28%. 38C is conventionally average size.
14,56% of women in the United States have a C cup size. 26,37% have a smaller cup size. The C cup size is conventionally average cup size.
- EU (Europe) – 95AA
- FR/BE/ES – 110AA
- AU/NZ – 20AA
- JP/KO – 95AA
- IT – 7AA
- UK+0 – 38C
- UK+4 – 42AA
- US+4 – 42AA
- EU (Europe) – 85B
- FR/BE/ES – 100B
- AU/NZ – 16B
- JP/KO – 85C
- IT – 5B
- UK+0 – 34E
- US+0 – 34F
- UK+4 – 38C
What size sports bra for 38C
38C (US+0/UK+0 system) = XL
38C (US+4/UK+4 system) = N/A